battle programmers alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

battle programmers allianceLog in

the LivinGrimoire Artificial General Intelligence software design pattern forum

descriptionbook reviews Emptybook reviews

more_horiz
The Last Human Book 1 by Lee Bacon

book reviews Untitled1

to me the book was about the chaotic effects of censorship on AI.

in the book the president robot censors all positive aspects ever documented about humans,
while daily broadcasting the negative aspects.

this causes the bots to perceive humans as dangerous and arrogant, pilling them all into the same category.

it's kind of like the time I wanted to get a 60% keyboard, because I was unaware of the significance and use of the row of F buttons. just Laking this bit of info made me think of them as a useless waste of space.

this is an interesting field of research. in my new DiJoker livingrimoire skills (DiJokerV2), I even proved how a difference of agenda can lead to conflict and separation. it can easily be expanded to filter out positive aspects
of ones with different agendas or even attributes to that of the AI.

on the up side you reduce dependency, on the other side you could end up in a post-apocalyptic world.

the book itself is immersive, and well written. ⭐⭐⭐⭐

descriptionbook reviews EmptyRe: book reviews

more_horiz
book reviews Cover

His Robot Girlfriend: Charity by Wesley Allison

the book has NSFW parts.

the plot revolves around a guy named Dakota, he catches his GF, cheating on him,
so he leaves her and starts a new life with an AI waifubot, of a babysitter model.

what I most liked about Dakota was his ability to swiftly start a new life.

the story's start and middle are page turners and thought provoking reads.

what I didn't like was the generic owner bot imprinting process which was generic and much like the
one in Chobits.

more over the ending was terrible. Dakota uses a bjork song to turn his bot into a feminist.
it doesn't fit with the premise of the story, it's like the story's start middle and ending are zombie body parts sawn together.

he should rewrite the thing. the cover is also generic.

but 1$ is a fair price for it.

3 out of 5 stars. ⭐⭐⭐ fez
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply